Photos, Hand-mades, Antiques, Gardening and Other Things I Fancy


Photobucket

Sunday, November 15, 2009

SUNDAY STILLS: FUR/FINS/FEATHERS

The challenge this week is about capturing fins, fur and feathers.  Pretty tough for those of us without aquariums and crystal clear fish ponds.  I was going to haul a frozen salmon out of the freezer for my "fin" portion but came up with another idea last minute.....so here we go...

Red-breasted Nuthatch
This little guy doesn't know what to make of the dame with the camera...he was skittish but his peanut craving finally got the better of him.


Chickadee enjoying the seed pie.


A whole fish just for me?

Hey...wait a minute...that's not a real fish.


That's better...but I had to rely on summertime photos to meet the requirements.

Two of my girls doing what they do best...out fishing their father.
For more great photos check out http://www.sundaystills.wordpress.com/

8 comments:

  1. Great shots, beautiful bass and the look on your cats face is priceless..:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 2nd bird photo is a great shot, you should get that one printed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the great catch! Very clever of the fish plate! Is it for kitty?

    Enjoy your week!

    Ebie's Sunday Stills Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Love the girls outfishing their dad. ;) Jealous of your birdie pics...guess I'm just gonna have to make myself a couple of feeders! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always enjoy your gorgeous Sunday Stills... Thank you for sharing Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally enjoy your Cats serving Dish...
    How Special is that!!! AND the close-up of him is to say 'Really, I'm NOT ready for my close-up'...
    Great Shots Jackie...
    M

    ReplyDelete

Dear Primitive lovers had this to say